Sunday, September 21, 2008

Time to Drop People

Hey guys for you all that don't no me my name is Alex. Recently after graduating high school and going through the tough experience of realizing that my father is really the man he says he is and not even being on speaking terms with him, to losing my grandfather, and having a really stressful summer. I believe that it has come to my attention that some people I just really need to drop people from high school. Don't worry you no who you are if your safe, if I speak with you at least more than once every couple weeks your ok with me and you will be spared. But it has come to my recent attention that some people need to be dropped if I want to obtain my true goals in life. Many people I see are beginning to hold me back and even threaten my chances of living my life to the fullest and fulfilling my life long dream and passion to one day go to art school and New York and become a very well established graphic designer/illustrator if i choose so.(by the way i plan on posting pieces frequently so keep an eye out for them). So on that note I leave you with 2 messages if I don't speak to you and i either seem like im avoiding you or completely stop talking to you don't take it personally but I need people with my best intrest in mind in my corner and I don't have enough time or space in my life for bullshit so if you have any shitty advice I can use it as toliet paper to whipe my ass. O and yea my final point WE GO HARD IN THE PAINT. (that was for you AWC)
Outside of putting that out there,
MUCH LOVE TO ALL :)
Alex

No comments: